Monday, May 19, 2008

Josh called about his blood work this morning and found out that the count is too low to have the treatment in CA. They said it was low, but not low enough to give him a transfusion! He had more blood work done today and will call tomorrow morning for the results. He won't know what he's going to do until he gets those results. If the count is up high enough, he and his father-in-law will drive to CA for the treatment. If it's not up he'll have to wait and see what they tell him to do. I will post an update as soon as we hear anything! Please pray that it will all work out!

No comments: