Monday, May 5, 2008

We Need Your Help!

Hi! I've emailed several people, but I know that I don't have the email addresses of everyone who checks this blog. I would like to ask all of you for your help to make this Mother's Day very special for our mom! One of our local florists (Bloom Country) is having a Mother's Day Contest and I have submitted Mom as one of the nominees. (SHHH! She doesn't know!) If she's the winner she will win free flowers for a year! I think that just might brighten up her year a little! All you have to do is go to the website, register, and then vote for Mom by clicking on our family picture that I submitted. (If you don't know which one it is, underneath our picture it says Submitted by Julie C. Added 05/02/2008) The website is www.bloomcountry.com I know all of you have wonderful mother's, but if you haven't entered your mom in this contest, I was wondering if you could help me and vote for our's! I entered her in another Mother's Day contest with KVOA 4 News but we haven't heard anything on that one yet and I'm afraid that one has so many entries that we have a better chance winning this one. If you could also pass this on to other friends and family members who would do this for me I would really appreciate it. The contest ends on May 10th so please get your vote in as soon as possible. Right now she's winning and I'd like to keep it that way! :)

I would like to thank all of you in advance for you help and I will let you know if/when she wins! I would also like to thank you again for all of your prayers and support over the last several months! This is such a difficult time for all of us and we couldn't make it without your prayers and your friendship! Please continue to pray for Josh and the rest of our family as we wait for God to heal Josh!

No comments: