Friday, May 30, 2008

Josh had his Dr. appt. on Wednesday. They did the ultrasound and said that he didn't have enough fluid to do the parencentesis. They guy said he would do it if Josh really wanted him to, but there was a risk that he could get an infection from it. Josh decided not to do it. He also found out he had a sinus infection so they gave him medicine for that. He will fly back to CA in 3 weeks for the next treatment. Please pray that his blood count will be high enough and not cause any delays.

No comments: