Saturday, May 17, 2008




I'm so sorry about being so far behind on this! Here are a couple of updates!

1.) Josh had a scan done on Thursday. On Friday they gave him a CD with the results but didn't discuss it with him. I guess he's just supposed to take it with him to CA and they're supposed to tell him about it. He looked at the info on the CD and from what he can get from the "DR. Language" is that there has been a decrease in the size of the tumors and an increase in necrosis. From what I understand an increase in necrosis is good because it means that the tumors are decaying. I hope I'm getting all this right. So PRAISE THE LORD, it sounds like things are working! As long as his blood count is good, he will leave Monday for CA. He's going to drive to Phx. Monday afternoon, stay at Brett's and then the two of them will drive to CA Tuesday morning and hopefully be back on Wed. Please pray that things will continue to go well and that he will have a safe trip to CA and back!
2.) Jackson Joshua Liam Crowley was born on May 8, 2008! (Three days before Mother's Day!) He was 8lbs. 2 oz and 19in long! Josh and Gilma (Josh's mother-in-law) were his first visitors. Jackson got to meet his uncle within the first hour of being born! Some people are saying I'm crazy for giving him two middle names,(especially my husband and Josh) but there is a good reason behind it! Of course the first part is after Josh, but Liam is a name that Josh had always wanted to name one of his boys and he never got to. So in honor of Josh I decided to use both names. I think it sounds like a very strong name and he can always use the initials when he has to write it! I've posted a picture of Josh with Jackson and as soon as I get more I will post them also.

3.) Our mom won the contest for Sierra Vista's Greatest Mom! We would like to thank all of you for your votes and your support!
We couldn't have done it without all of your help! She had 80 votes! The next person under her only had 37, so the contest wasn't even close! When we told her about it, she of course cried and said she didn't deserve it! Her first bouquet was delivered on Mother's Day and she's supposed to get one every month until April of 2009! When they delivered them, they also sent one to me for nominating her!

Ok well I hope this catches everybody up and I hope I've found all the mistakes! You'll have to excuse me while I'm getting used to the sleepless nights again! When I re-read this I found several mistakes so I'm sure there's more that I didn't catch! Please continue to pray for Josh and the rest of our family! We are so thankful for the good results and we're praying it continues to go well!

No comments: