Monday, August 4, 2008

Aunt Sue, Josh, Rosie, Uncle Bill, Ethan and Aiden

Here's the latest from Josh!

No pilots had picked up my flight through Angel Flights yet, so I canceled and now I have my flight scheduled for next week to Austin. I found direct flights using ExpressJet and for the round trip it's just over $200. Everywhere else had stops in other cities and they were about $330 each way. shocked There is another DSRCT patient that lives in the Austin area (he's the one that gave me this doctors contact info, also had his surgery by him). He's offered his guest room and offered to pick me up from the airport, take me to my appointment and take me back to the airport. So this trip isn't going to be bad at all. Looks like God is opening the doors. I don't think it could have worked out better. Now we'll just have to see what the surgeon says.

No comments: