Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mom and Dad went to Tucson this morning to be with Josh.

Mom just called and said that they're waiting for the official reading of the scan, but the surgical team just came by and said that they don't see a blockage. They think it might be constipation from all the pain meds. They're trying to get him a patch for pain relief. Right now they're not letting him eat or drink anything just in case. Josh is hoping that while he's there they will go ahead and scope him just to make sure and that may help push stuff out. They are also talking about starting him on another type of intense chemo, but they can't really decide on that until they make sure that there isn't a blockage.

I will post more as soon as I hear anything so check back occasionally. Please continue to pray that everything will be ok.

1 comment:

JodyOdy said...

I am so sorry to hear of Josh's passing. If I can be of any help to your family please let me know.
Jody Cline jodycline@gmail.com
Mom to Kerry Shea Chellsen who was diagnosed with DSRCT at age 23 in 2000 and passed in 2003.