Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In the hospital again

Just wanted to let everyone know that Josh was admitted into the hospital last night. He had a blood clot in his colostomy and they told him to come up and get checked out. His blood count was low so they admitted him and gave him a blood transfusion. When Mom called this morning he told her they were most likely going to keep him in but he didn't say anything else. Mom is on her way up Tuscon now, so I will update this again when we find out anything more! Please keep him and our family in your prayers!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hi, I know you don't know me but I believe coincedences are actually more than accidental. I was just reading about this today and I thinking about the many things that have been shown to kill cancer. I am sure you have been looking and probably tried a few, but I thought I would send you some stuff you might not have known about. Here are a few links.
http://hubpages.com/hub/How-I-Cured-Stage-4-Cancer-in-Two-Weeks-For-Less-Than-The-Cost-Of-A-Night-At-The-Movies

http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/projects/cases/milk/milk.html


Good luck and God bless you and your family!