Aiden and Josh at Parker Canyon Lake-
We all went fishing together last weekend. This was the first time the boys had ever been fishing!
I know it's been a long time since I've updated this, but I didn't have a lot of info to put on. He went to CA about 3 weeks ago. The treatment went well and he was supposed to go back for another one last week. His blood count was too low and because of the holiday things got postponed. This Thursday he has a Dr.'s appt. and a scan so he won't have the treatment this week either. His Dr. in Tucson is saying that he might be able to have another surgery to take out more of the tumor(s) and alleviate some of his pain/discomfort. He's anxious to get the scan done to find out if he can have the surgery or not. Hopefully the scan will also show that the tumors have shrunk even more since the last scan! Please pray that he will get good results all around! Please pray that the Lord will tell us if he should have the surgery or not!