Monday, January 7, 2008


Josh and I (and baby) on Christmas night!

Jeff, Parker, and I ( & baby) went to Tucson yesterday and we got to see Josh for a little while! He's looking really good! He looked much better than he did the last time I saw him in the hospital. So far he doesn't have any of the swelling that he normally gets when they give him the IV fluids. He was also able to eat a lot more yesterday and Mom and him did 7 laps around the floor of the hospital. Rosie brought Aiden up to see him and I'm sure that cheered him up to spend time with them. He was supposed to get out on Tues. but Josh is afraid it will be Wednesday since they started the chemo so late on Friday. I think they're supposed to talk to someone about that today, so I will post another update when I find out.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support!

No comments: