Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Josh has been admitted to UMC tonight! He got home around 11:30 lastnight and then today he was in a lot of pain so the Dr. told him to come up right away. As of right now he's still in the ER in Tucson. They did a CAT scan and they are still waiting for the results, but they think they're might be a blockage. We won't know anything for sure until they get the results and talk to the Dr., but he may end up needing another surgery to remove the tumor that's causing the blockage.

Please pray that this will work out! I'm so worried about him having to have another surgery! It was my understanding that if he had to have surgery while he was going through the chemo that it was very dangerous. That was the reason why he agreed to do the colostomy in the first place. It was also my understanding that trying to remove that tumor was too aggressive of a surgery for him to be able to handle!

Needless to say we are all worried and upset! Please pray for Josh and our whole family! I will post an update as soon as I have any info.

No comments: