Sunday, September 30, 2007


Josh and Aiden playing with light sabers! They both LOVE Star Wars!

We got back from CO this evening and stopped at the hospital to see Josh and pick Mom up. The surgery went as planned and he now has the colostomy bag. The Dr. wasn't able to remove any of the tumor. (I don't have any details as to why not though!)It sounds like he's still on schedule for starting the chemo on 10/9/07. I guess today was a rough day because they were having problems with his pain medicine pump and his epidural. Mom said they spent most of the day trying to get the things to work. They finally got the anesthesiologist to come down and he/she got it fixed. While we were there he was really drowsy, but we got to talk to him some. From what I understand Rosie took Aiden back to Sierra Vista, but she was going back up and spending the night at her brother and sister-in-law's house so she could go see him first thing tomorrow. Mom and I are going up tomorrow morning. The first day Josh was in the hospital he got to see the boys. Fortunately we knew one of the nurses and she was able to get Aiden and Ethan in. He got moved to another floor today and they allow kids over 2 yrs. to go into the rooms, but they said they would let Ethan in anyways since he's his son. We took Parker in to see him tonight. I'm sorry I don't have much info. but I will let you know as soon as I do.

No comments: